This my irregular diary of the goings-on in my life. Right now, my family and I are in the process of re-locating back to the UK. And that's about it really.

06 December 2009

Why does it always rain on me? Will it ever stop? It's just relentless. Supposed to be going to a Christmas market today, but if it doesn't all let up soon, that won't be happening.

Decorated the house yesterday. There are no decorations on the lower half of the tree as the cat thinks they are toys and ends up pulling the tree over. Mind you, at one point I had to extract her from the branches half way up. The tree is in the kitchen this year, where the cat gets to spend the night, so no doubt we'll be picking it up off the floor every morning (the tree, not the cat).

X-factor - Olly to go this week, IMHO. Cheryl - sack the designer - last week she looked liked a half unwrapped Ferrero Rocher. Last night she looked as though someone had ripped half her dress off just before going on stage, too late to do anything about it, she clearly decided to appear like that and pretend it's fashion. Plus far too many dresses that have clearly been made out of old lampshades. And no, I'm not jealous just because I currently spend my days in thermals and old clothes covered in paint stains.

No comments: