This my irregular diary of the goings-on in my life. Right now, my family and I are in the process of re-locating back to the UK. And that's about it really.

19 August 2010

When is a flat road not a flat road?  When you're on a bike.  Bloody hell, my legs hurt, my bum hurts, my arms hurt.  (Why do my arms hurt?  They're not doing anything when you ride except holding on.  Well, your hands are holding on, but you know what I mean).  Went out again tonight; actually I could have carried on, I was getting a good buzz from it, and I went further than I had planned, but even so, was pretty knackered when I got back.  I have to keep standing up when I'm free-wheeling down the slopes though, to give my backside a rest and deal with the wedgie (sorry, I bet you didn't really need to know that did you?).  Adrian got me a stand today and a pump, both very handy items that it was lacking.

No comments: