This my irregular diary of the goings-on in my life. Right now, my family and I are in the process of re-locating back to the UK. And that's about it really.

15 August 2010

Trauma

Had a terrible moment yesterday when I realised I only had one week left of being in my thirties and now it's less than that.  I am not a happy bunny.

And isn't it just a little disconcerting when you wake up in the morning only to find a dead spider floating in the glass of water on the beside table, especially when you've had a drink out of the glass during the night?

The weather here is appalling at the moment.  More like autumn than summer.  Cold and wet.  I'm just waiting for the first of the guests to ask for the heating on.  I do feel bad for them when it's like this though, not much fun when you're on your hols.

No comments: