This my irregular diary of the goings-on in my life. Right now, my family and I are in the process of re-locating back to the UK. And that's about it really.

21 August 2010

Horror!

Saturday morning.  Woke up early after a restless sleep.  Something was not right.  Laid in bed and assessed the damage.  Stomach not right, hollow-feeling, yet also nauseous.  Head throbbing.  Strong desire to remain horizontal, hide under the covers and never get out again.  What on earth did I do last night.  I'm trying to remember and then I realise I did nothing.  It's not the alcohol, it's not a hangover.  It's worse.  It's the day I never thought I'd get to, it was always so far away, a yet now, here I am.  40.

And how will I be spending this day I hear you ask?  Cleaning, washing, making beds.  Get drunk tonight I hear you shout.  Alas no, tomorrow I have to get up and do more cleaning, washing, making beds.  Maybe Monday.

No comments: