This my irregular diary of the goings-on in my life. Right now, my family and I are in the process of re-locating back to the UK. And that's about it really.

28 February 2010

At last!

Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh my God! At last!

The other day Adrian very kindly told me he was going to spend some of the money that his mum very kindly gave him and buy me something. Some girls get jewellery, some girls get perfume, some girls get a nice new dress, and some girls get wined and dined (and then some). Me, I got an oven.

Actually, it's very nice and I'm very pleased, but what I'm really pleased about is that I am now able to cook things properly in it. Purely for research purposes today I baked a cake with Georgia. It's the best cake I've made since we've been here. Proof that I can still cook, it was definately the crappy previous oven not working properly and it wasn't me ruining everything!

No comments: