This my irregular diary of the goings-on in my life. Right now, my family and I are in the process of re-locating back to the UK. And that's about it really.

05 January 2011

Ironing

Almost had to lie down in a darkened room this afternoon.  Yes, I had to get the iron out.  Isabella is starting swimming lessons with school tomorrow and I have been instructed to label everything.  Unfortunately, the laundry pen (used for writing names on clothes, much more sensible) has now run out and I've had to revert to the iron-on labels.  (Haven't got any sew-on ones). 

This involved:
Hunt for iron - found at back of cupboard in garage.
Wipe dust off iron (even though it was in cupboard).
Find adaptor (it still has uk plug on it).
Hunt for the iron-labels.
Iron on the iron-labels.
Sit down to recover from act of doing actual ironing.

No comments: