This my irregular diary of the goings-on in my life. Right now, my family and I are in the process of re-locating back to the UK. And that's about it really.

20 January 2011

Being old.

OMG!!!!  I am soooo old.  Three young twenty-somethings staying in our cottage came over this evening to ask for my advice.  They were talking to me like I was their Mum!  Freaked out a bit until I realised I am actually twice their age.  Now I am very freaked out.  Had to lie down in a darkened room for a while.  Not helped by the fact that I need to do some ironing which is preying on my mind a bit (washed the cushion covers for a sofa we are trying to sell and they are all creased, not a good look).

Been out on the bike a couple more times, managed to get a bit further, but only just.  Was going to go out again today, but large black cloud was looming, so stayed in.  I thought that if it started raining whilst I was out, I wouldn't be able to get back very quickly and would end up very wet indeed.  Had to prepare cv (in french) anyway.

No comments: