This my irregular diary of the goings-on in my life. Right now, my family and I are in the process of re-locating back to the UK. And that's about it really.

31 March 2010

Big Announcement

Ah, well here goes - end of 'the dream' and we are selling up. Adrian and I and the girls will move back to the uk and my folks will stay here. Before you all panic and start calling the estate agents to try to get away, fear not - we won't be going back to the west country, can't afford it! Not exactly sure where we'll be yet, although we do have an idea in mind. And anyway, it won't be for a long time, bit of a limited market for our kind of place, we think maybe a couple of years (hopefully not any longer).

Apologies for announcing like this, but there are so many of you to tell (well, a few anyway), it's the easiest way. And besides, I get to find out who's reading the blog or not! I won't go into reasons why here, but if you really want to know the ins and outs, please feel free to pm me and I'll explain.

No comments: