This my irregular diary of the goings-on in my life. Right now, my family and I are in the process of re-locating back to the UK. And that's about it really.

06 November 2009

It feels like a long time since I've written anything, not really sure that I have anything to say now actually, but thought I'd better do something.

Not a lot going on these days, the girls went back to school yesterday after 12 days off between terms. The first week wasn't too bad, but by Tuseday of this week, when it had been raining for several days and they'd hardly been out I was getting a bit stressed. And then they invented a new version of 'hide and seek' which didn't seem to involve much hiding, more running up and down the corridor screaming as loudly as possible. I spent half of Wednesday afternoon making trips to the tip (we recently cleared out the cellar (remember - next to the house, not under it) - seven trips over two days to the tip to get rid of all the crap) and when I came back I said I'd take them out to the Ludotheque (toy library kinda thing) so long as I could have five minutes peace to have a cup of tea beforehand. Ha ha. Not even one minute and my tea was decidely cool by the time I got to drink it. They were driving me mad so I took them anyway. (A change to the situation was needed).

No comments: