This my irregular diary of the goings-on in my life. Right now, my family and I are in the process of re-locating back to the UK. And that's about it really.

17 November 2009

Halloween and Georgia's birthday

Our home-made Halloween!!!








I forgot to put this one in the other day, so they're a bit out of order now, but I couldn't leave out Georgie!









The witches!

We made broomsticks in the garden (from the garden), outfits out of clothes we had already (luckily Georgia was given a black top and tights for her birthday just a few days beforehand), green makeup on our faces and homemade hats. The only thing I bought was a packet of black crepe paper for the skirts, 75 centimes. Bargain!






Green Monster drink










For dinner:

Witches fingers, gone-off green worms and blood sauce. Made it all myself too - a rare domestic goddess moment.

















Georgia's pink birthday - new duvet cover, new lamp, new rug.













My Peppa Pig cake and number '3' biscuits for Georgia's birthday.

No comments: