This my irregular diary of the goings-on in my life. Right now, my family and I are in the process of re-locating back to the UK. And that's about it really.

07 June 2010


Feeling a bit better now - Adrian finally got around to making Pina Coladas after I bought the ingredients some time ago.  They do go down very easily, yet they are surprisingly strong.  Good for the soul.  But not great for thinking straight.  Tried to run a bath for the girls just after finishing my drink.  Got distracted by Adrian messing about on the computer (see below) and filled it too full and too hot, so let some water out.  Still distracted by Adrian messing about on computer and let out too much so had to refill, almost ran out of hot water, but it was enough for them.  Anyway, I could still work the computer better than Adrian - see pics below -this is us - we have been well and truly Avatared:

No comments: