This my irregular diary of the goings-on in my life. Right now, my family and I are in the process of re-locating back to the UK. And that's about it really.

14 April 2010

Can't sleep. It's 1.30am and I'm wide awake as I have been for the past few nights, tonight it's worse, so I've given up and am messing about on the computer. My next post was going to be about all the things we are looking forward to having again once we get back to the UK, but right now I'm feeling crap about having to leave here, so I'm not going to do that. I must be going a bit loopy, today I cooked fish for lunch and for some reason served gravy with it. Chicken gravy as well, not even the veggie version. I was thinking about the veg and potatoes I was cooking up to go with the fish, forgot about the fish and thought that gravy would go well with the veg/potatoes. And in fact it did. Just not so well with the fish. But the kids ate it, so it can't have been all bad.

No comments: