This my irregular diary of the goings-on in my life. Right now, my family and I are in the process of re-locating back to the UK. And that's about it really.

10 October 2011

Small ads

Update.  Well, I've been adding to the lists on the previous post, I keep thinking of things for it.  Managed to sell the sofa anyway.  The small ads are very good on the whole, although occasionally you do get some idiots asking daft questions.  For instance, I currently have an ad on for a childs blow-up bed.  The latest e-mail I got was simply 'Does it deflate?'.  So I wrote back and said 'Of course it bloody well deflates.  I've said on the ad that the pump's included, what would be the point in that if it didn't deflate?'  Well, honestly.  Eventually they replied and said what they wanted to know was, did it have a small hole or tear and therefore deflate of its own accord during the night.......

No comments: