This my irregular diary of the goings-on in my life. Right now, my family and I are in the process of re-locating back to the UK. And that's about it really.

19 October 2011

Moving

Well.  That's it.  We're all packed up, the van has been and gone.  We leave this weekend.  Seems a bit strange to think that we'll be back in Blighty (hopefully in our new home) this time next week.  You'll be pleased to hear that the tax office have given us a good old send off in the form of a bill for almost 900€, which we have already paid to the social payments folk.  This bill arrived this morning, but all the relevant paperwork I could use as proof has been packed, so it'll have to wait.  I don't think it will be an easy one to deal with, but I should be used to it by now.  Best make sure we get a good phone package with cheap calls to France, otherwise I can see me running up huge bills trying to sort out continuing huge fuck-ups.

No computer for a while, so I'll sign-off for a bit (again!).  Will try to be more consistent when I'm back, after all, I'm probably going to have some time on my hands for while.....

No comments: