This my irregular diary of the goings-on in my life. Right now, my family and I are in the process of re-locating back to the UK. And that's about it really.

10 May 2010

A few pics

No time to write at the mo, although there's been a fair bit going on.  No doubt by the time I get around to writing I'll have forgotten everything.  In the meantime, here are a few pics of a couple of things I did for Isabella's birthday.  Hopefully I will get a chance to explain about all the fun I had in the next few days.  Clearly I'm no expert, but I'm quite pleased with my attempts:



This is the cake I made - supposed to be the princess from 'Beauty and the Beast'! 


Does my bum look big in this?

The desk:
bought off a friend, sanded, painted - et voilà!
















I didn't paint the flowers though.







Nor the bees.
But I did paint all the hearts and what-have-you. 
And the white.


Before the painting - the sanded item.






No comments: