This my irregular diary of the goings-on in my life. Right now, my family and I are in the process of re-locating back to the UK. And that's about it really.

29 January 2010

Last week I actually told someone, to their face, that they were a 'nasty, evil bitch' (in English, because she's English). Well she is. Still can't quite believe that I said that though. All the times I used to come home from work or whatever, having a good moan about annoying folk (managers mostly) and slagging them off with abusive language, wishing I could say these things to them, but knowing I never would or could. But this time I was pushed to the limit and probably what really did it was that it involved Isabella and I blame it on my protective maternal instincts. I can't be bothered to tell you the whole story, but trust me, she deserved it and I'd say it again. In fact, having had time to think about it, I'd add a few things to it as well. Don't mess with Mrs B!

By the way, the pheasant was very nice.

No comments: