This my irregular diary of the goings-on in my life. Right now, my family and I are in the process of re-locating back to the UK. And that's about it really.

10 July 2010

Now that the summer is well and truly here, I seem to have transformed into 'high-maintenance woman'.  Not that this has any effect on my hubby, purely myself, but it's most inconvenient.  However, when the hot weather arrived and neccessitated the wearing of garments that do not cover the entire body, I realised that drastic action must be taken.  So no longer can I survive on a quick shower, get dressed, shout at kids, send them off to school.  It's long shower, involving copious amounts of body scrub, pumice feet, application of P20 to upper body, application of fake tan to lower body, aplication of 'heel repair cream' (what wonderful stuff that is, although I dread to think what hideous chemicals it contains.  But then again, same could probably be said for the fake tan).  And not to mention the regular shaving and waxing that I must now endure.  And application of all-over moisturiser in the evenings.  Oh yes, and the upkeep of the painted toenails.  I'm in need of a lie-down just typing it all.  No wonder I never have any time to get anything done in the summer.

No comments: