This my irregular diary of the goings-on in my life. Right now, my family and I are in the process of re-locating back to the UK. And that's about it really.

02 July 2009

the veggie plot thickens....



Description - see below - these photos never upload in the order I expect them to!


The main plot - potatoes in pots to the left, early and main crop. In the large bed to the right, from the back, mangetout, carrots and onions, not visible, but there now - broccoli, courgettes and melons; strawberries (two strawbs so far, one eaten by member of local wildlife population...) In blue boxes behind - raspberries; growing up wall - kiwis; 'greenhouse' thing between windows - peppers; in blue box to the left of the kiwis, garlic (plus in another box out of shot), also to left of kiwis - spring onions, also out of shot - tomatoes, various herbs. To the right of the right-hand window - ever-increasing pile of stuff that needs to be put away somewhere.


No comments: