This my irregular diary of the goings-on in my life. Right now, my family and I are in the process of re-locating back to the UK. And that's about it really.

08 June 2009

pop quiz

At Isabella's dance show last weekend, in the programme they gave a credit to a pop group (I hesitate to call them a band) who's music they had used and I said to Adrian - 'French and Saunders did that with them'. Well he denied all knowledge of this, and so did another english person I asked. (Didn't bother asking the french folk, they did after all give us Vanessa Paradis and Johnny Halliday for which they can never be forgiven). However, as usual, I was right.

So in order to find out if I am the only one who remembers this (I did not buy the record by the way, nor any other records by the group) my new quiz of the week this week is as follows:

Name the group that French and Saunders recorded with and the song that they performed together.

Answers on a postcard please (now that's showing my age...)

But seriously, first correct answer I receive in whatever format wins a bottle of wine (terms and conditions apply).

Terms and Conditions of Quiz of the Week

1. The quiz is not weekly and probably just a one-off.
2. In order to receive their prize, the winner must collect it from us after booking and paying for and staying a minimum of a three night holiday with us.
3. Three night stays are only available off peak season. During peak weeks, stays of 7, 14 or 21 nights only will permitted.
4. Only friends and family or known associates may enter the competition.
5. The value of the prize will not exceed 3 euros.
6. The name and address of the winner will not be published anywhere.

No comments: