This my irregular diary of the goings-on in my life. Right now, my family and I are in the process of re-locating back to the UK. And that's about it really.

07 September 2008

Well, seeing as how I've set myself up with this blog, I thought I'd better actually write something. Not entirely sure why I did it, goodness knows, I'm not that great at sending regular e-mails to you guys, hopefully I'll be better at filling this in and you can find out all about the exciting things here. Actually it'll probably quickly be renamed 'beki's boring blog', but hey, you don't have to read it!

I think I really set it up to let off steam about the horrendous guests we've had this year, talk about one extreme to the other, some of them have been really lovely, nice kids, nice parents, asking if they could stay longer, kids crying cos they didn't want to leave, buying us pressies and what have you. On the other hand, we've also had the brat kids from hell in, intent on trashing the place from one end to the other with parents who haven't got a clue and don't care what they're up to. Hopefully I've managed to set this thing up properly so that the whole world can't read it, don't want the people I'm moaning about reading it, although most of them were so dense I don't think they'd recognise themselves.

Anyway, it's been a busy summer in the end and Adrian and I are completely exhausted, so just trying to take it easy for a few days before we start work on fixing the place up again. Not complaining though, if we didn't work, we'd have no income of course...

So I'll try to keep writing and maybe occasionally I might even manage something interesting.

No comments: